- Ph.D., University of Southern California – 2007
- B.S., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute – 1999
- Post Doctoral Appointments
- 2007-2011 – Research Associate, University of Maryland, College Park
- Analytical Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
- Research Interests
- Non-linear and linear spectroscopy; microfluidics; biomineralization; microfabrication. The design of microfluidic systems by two-photon laser microfabrication and the integration of current and new analytical methods to microfluidic systems. mauris non blandit.